We're on the hunt for a Demand Planning Manager for a global producer of frozen food products!
The successful candidate must be customer focused, thrive in a fast paced, environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism and communication.
You will be responsible for delivering a Demand Plan, in collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Demand Planners, for the monthly Demand Review Process. Provide leadership, support and development, to a team of Demand Planners. Duties also include enforcement of process adherence, identification and implementation of process improvements, and building strong relationships with Sales, Marketing, and other stakeholders of the Demand Planning and Review process.
Successful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills;
- Strong sense of urgency to complete tasks;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Previous exposure to market analytics and insights;
- Previous process improvement experience an asset;
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office; Microsoft Project experience an asset.
- Deliver most accurate possible Monthly Unconstrained Demand Plan;
- Manage the Demand Planning Cadence;
- Manage short term demand variances to maximize Service Delivery and minimize Supply Chain Cost;
- Lead the root cause analysis of performance gaps and development of corrective actions;
- As IBP Step Lead, ensure demand related issues are surfaced, communicated and managed;
- Develop and Implement Best Practices;
- Manage development plan for Demand Planning Team;
- Develop collaboration with customers on communication of their point of sale data and buying schedules.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and a short write up regarding your suitability in confidence to Sebastian Pavlovec: email@example.com