Job Title: Bilingual Operations Associate
Department: Client Services
Reports To: Team Lead/Assistant Manager
Job Location: 120 Eileen Stubbs Avenue, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Candidates are expected to provide accurate and detail oriented work in the fast paced environment of Life Insurance Client Services processes. A commitment to total customer experience values and goals, becoming innovative, and being accountable for performance metrics is necessary. Candidates will demonstrate collaborative relationships with all clients and service partners, and a great level of skill and knowledge in the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Professional etiquette
- Customer Experience Focused
- Proven ability to work in a team-based environment
- Exceptional written communication abilities
- Detail oriented with a strong focus on accuracy
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on different systems
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Sound decision making skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines/ SLAs
Education and/or Experience
- Post-Secondary College / University Degree or equivalent
- Experience with data entry and document review
- Read and interpret documents such as policies, forms, financial information and procedural manuals.
- Write routine correspondence via letters and email to clients, brokers and internal staff.
Fluency in spoken and written English & French is required.
- Attention to detail, time management, decision-making, interpersonal skills and adaptability/flexibility.
To apply electronically, submit an application by clicking on the Apply Now button.