Sales and Marketing Representative (CB_812)
Our client, a leading industrial fabrication company is currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Representative to join their growing and dynamic team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the ideal candidate for this role has a background in mechanical (manufacturing) engineering, in-depth knowledge of the seafood processing industry, as well as business to business sales experience. A high level of motivation and ambition is essential to the success of this role. The Sales and Marketing Representative will establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current/prospective customers throughout the Maritime Provinces and Quebec.
- Manage an account portfolio, as well as execute a balanced focus on new customer acquisition
- Produces basic layouts and sketches to facilitate accurate quotations and estimates; Develops and delivers clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Assists service personnel during installation when necessary
- Collaboratively identifies new business and manages key accounts
- Aggressively follow up on leads to convert to profitable sales
- Communicate regularly with team in order to resolve customer issues
- Creates and manages a strategic plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships and networks with key industry and strategic partners
- Supplies management with sufficient and practical oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Maintain a consistent professional and ethical corporate image through all business development and sales materials, including EOI’s, bids, proposals and other communications
- Previous work experience in a technical mechanical engineering capacity
- Post-secondary education in an engineering field. Mechanical – manufacturing engineering is preferred
- B2B sales experience is an advantage, ideally within a related industry to seafood processing
- Bilingualism is considered a strong asset
- Exceptional and diverse interpersonal skills
- Tremendous written and verbal communication skills with an ability to write detailed proposals and deliver engaging presentations
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet budgets and forecasts; work independently with strong self-management
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record is required
- Must be able to travel within the Maritime Provinces and Quebec
Our client offers an industry-competitive compensation package which includes an attractive salary + commission based pay structure, and health and dental + RRSP benefits.
If you have a passion for sales and are looking for a new opportunity with an exciting and growing team, please forward your resume, in confidence, quoting competition number # CB_812, to:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.