Sales and Operation Executive
Want to be a part of a young professional dynamic travel team? With new office location and substantial growth in the travel field across Atlantic Canada? If so Collins Tours & Consulting Ltd may be just what you are looking and what you need to become inspired.
The jobs duties and responsibilities will include selling Collins Tours & Consulting Ltd tour products, handling contracts with hotels, special events, coordinating common events and special events locally and globally. Handling bookings from existing and new clients with new travel related bookings.
Other duties will include updating our passenger lists, and contacting new event locations, negotiating hotel contracts worldwide, learning new travel destinations and selling travel. Traveling will also be required whether being within group events locally, presentations, and or business travel for training and education.
- Someone who is skilled in Microsoft office, especially excel and outlook.
- Minimum 2 years of travel industry experience
- Post secondary education in Travel Tourism/Hospitality Industry
- Previous travel experience in the work place or personal level is a must
- Sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Team Player
- Capable of working in a busy environment
- Whether incoming or cold calls, working with staff to ensure our sales goals are reached each month. This includes but is not limited to, taking incoming calls and starting the booking process to using our contact list to call clients to see if any tours are of interest to them
- Operations Executive
- This includes contacting hotels, venues or coordinating events to ensure all bases are covered for our clients to have a memorable experience on their tour. This would also include reviewing of contracts to ensure they are signed and returned before the due date.
- Customer Service
- Being available to help our clients make an informed decision in regards to the best tour for them
- Taking deposits and/or final payments
- Answering questions, returning phone calls in a timely manner
- General Office Duties
- Answering phones
- Invoicing customers
- Processing Final Payments
- Adding to proper excel documents
- Other general office duties as needed
- Position is full time with minimum of 35 hours per and up to 41.5 hours per week. Days will consist of Monday – Friday with a rotation of Saturdays required. Position begins April 19th 2017th.
- Wage per hours depends on skills. Hourly rates will range from $18.00 - $20.00 per hour plus benefits.
- Please note only qualifying candidates will be contacted for further interview process.
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button.