Reporting to the Director, Retail Sales, the National Account Manager, Saskatoon is responsible for achieving annual volume targets and managing all customer and internal aspects associated with Federated Cooperatives Limited (FCL).
- Develop the annual business plan in support of annual goals and objectives.
- Develop and establish key business relationships taking the business to the next level and aiming at driving profitable volumes in support of both Branded and Private label products.
- Develop and execute an aggressive merchandising support plan for all existing and new proprietary products, maximizing advertising and promotional activity.
- Development of customer presentations and proposals including new product proposals, business reviews.
- Prepare and present quarterly business status reports and plans to the Sofina senior management team.
- University Degree or College Diploma with a minimum 8 years Canadian Grocery industry experience managing key accounts.
- Experience managing accounts for a packaged goods company.
- Experience in Protein industry strongly preferred.
- Ability to establish relationships.
- Experience with selling branded and private label products.