Operations Manager – Food Service – Atlantic Canada
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with stellar communication skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment. Strong financial and analytical skills mandatory for this position. Exceptional client relations and team building skills are a must! Five years of experience in a food service environment and a post-secondary degree or Chef’s accreditation is preferred.
Do you have the following skills?
- Management and Influence: Can you demonstrate your ability to successfully lead and inspire kitchen and front line employees?
- Innovation: Can you show us great examples of your ability to add creativity to day to day meals and catering offerings?
- Training: Can you develop and train culinary teams in food production and food safety?
- Cost Controls: Can you successfully utilize your experience to control all aspects of operational expenses?
- Flexibility: Can you demonstrate your ability to flex and adapt to different types of communication styles and interact successfully with a diverse collection of staff and customers including external customers?
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the day to day food production and front of house service process including ordering and inventory, managing shifts and food preparation. The ideal candidate for this position will also have experience ordering and inventory, experience with menu development, managing employee culinary training and development and previous culinary experience.
What does success look like?
- Meeting customer satisfaction expectations
- Meeting budgeted targets through cost controls
- Training and developing the food service team for the future
To apply electronically, please click on the Apply Now button.