We’re fortunate to share our successes with an incredible and talented team who share a passion for what they do. Right now, we have immediate openings for experienced and energetic individuals to join that team.
Senior Director of Product Sales
Reporting to the Vice-President, the Senior Director of Product Sales is a member of the executive team, responsible for the sales of simulation and training products for meeting or exceeding the revenue targets. As the Senior Director of Product Sales, you will work very closely with the Business Unit leaders, Customer Support and Strategic Development.
- Accountable for achieving training products bookings and sales objectives;
- Plans, directs and coordinates the efforts of the Sales Organization toward the accomplishment of BTSI objectives, as well as obtain maximum sales volume and develop future business from all markets for the BTSI simulation and training products;
- Develops objectives, policies and programs for the BTSI sales activities;
- Recommends product modifications and/or improvements based on sales feedback from customers;
- Establishes and maintains executive level contacts with existing and potential key customers;
- Oversees and drives the adoption of sales technology, including customer relationship management (CRM);
- Recommends partnerships and alliances to the Business Units to maximize BTSI sales objectives;
- Keeps abreast of trade treaties and local country legislation affecting the BTSI sales objectives.
- Establishes and maintains cordial relations with Canadian Trade Commissioners and with Ministries of Commerce and other related government agencies in countries where the BTSI conducts business;
- Establishes and assigns objectives to his/her Direct Reports;
- Develops cost center budgets and monitors performance against budget;
- Ensures compliance to CGP, EAR and ITAR programs;
- Is able to travel as required;
- Understands and lives by the Bluedrop’s ethic and business conduct policies.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification (advanced degree preferred);
- 15 years of experience in sales of simulation products, in the aerospace and defense industry;
- Proven success in sales, product management, and/or marketing;
- Military background or experience in a military or navy environment is an asset;
- Relevant product and industry knowledge;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Experienced user of s/w applications, such as MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Bilingualism (English, French or other) is an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please forward your resume, in confidence, by clicking Apply Now to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best….