We’re fortunate to share our successes with an incredible and talented team who share a passion for what they do. We are currently looking for experienced and energetic individuals to join that team!
Instructional Designer (ID)
As an ID, you will be responsible for the analysis, design and development of online and blended training solutions. Working closely with Clients, Managers, Instructional Designers, Subject Matter Experts and Developers, you will create custom training solutions that meet specific program and organizational goals.
- Develop instructional design plans aligned with applicable style guides and standards.
- Analyze, edit and review content.
- Develop storyboards using various tools and media.
- Consult and collaborate effectively with clients and in-house Subject Matter Experts.
- Collaborate with peers and management towards the continuous improvement of instructional design practices and processes.
- Contribute to the design of media, user interface, and user experience.
- Design evaluation strategies.
- Monitor project scope and time spent on instructional tasks.
- Other instructional design duties as assigned.
- A Diploma in Instructional Design or equivalent (Bachelor Degree or Certification in Adult Education).
- At least 1 year of experience developing instructional courseware in a technical software environment or 1 year experience in developing lesson plans or curriculum.
- Thorough understanding of the Web as an instructional medium with a background in designing content for e-learning courses (Web-based) would be considered an asset.
- A proven ability to assess content design and document development processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Bilingualism (English/French) would be considered an asset.
- Must be able to obtain a Government of Canada security clearance.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please forward your resume, in confidence, by clicking Apply Now to be considered for this current vacancy. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best….