PAL Technical Services, a division of the PAL Group of Companies,is a leader in line maintenance, international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and modifications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Technical Services is currently seeking qualified applicants for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers & Technicians (Maintenance, Avionics, Structures) - Heavy Check Operations at our MRO Facility based in Winnipeg, MB.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out and coordinate the inspection, maintenance and repair of company aircraft and related aircraft systems;
- Report to the Base Engineer and Maintenance Management on issues affecting the serviceability of aircraft;
- Ensure aircraft are maintained in accordance with the company Maintenance Control Manual and Transport Canada Regulations;
- Co-ordinate parts requirements with Maintenance Management and ensure sufficient tools and equipment are available to accomplish the maintenance and inspection functions;
- Comply with all company safety practices and procedures;
- Complete all required documentation and certification of journey log entries for the work accomplished related to the aircraft maintenance performed;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed or have equivalent experience through a program such as ICS;
- Experience in heavy maintenance operations would be considered an asset;
- Experience on Dash 8-100/200/300 and/or Dash 8-400 OR experience on ATR-42 and/or ATR-72 is preferred
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Troubleshooting skills;
- Must possess strong interpersonal, decision-making, organization and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Transport Canada Regulations.
Click on the link below to see with your own eyes what a day in the life looks like as a Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at our MRO Facility based in Winnipeg, MB!
It's More than Maintenance, It's Mission Assurance - Who Am I?
What we offer:
- Great work/life balance - AMEs working in our Heavy Check Operations work a Monday-to-Friday daytime schedule, giving you your evenings and weekends back
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- AME License Reimbursement Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Personal travel privileges with PAL and interline agreements with multiple airlines
- Opportunities for growth at PAL bases including St. John's, Halifax, Montreal, and Goose Bay
PAL Technical Services is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that celebrates and encourages diversity, equity, and inclusion whereby individuals are recognized, supported, and respected. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.