Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for learning with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? Challenge, reward, and opportunity; PAL Technical Services is committed to offering them all.
PAL Technical Services is driven by technology and is proud to be a pioneer of industry-leading innovations in airborne special missions. PAL Technical Services is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, line maintenance, heavy maintenance checks and software applications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Technical Services is seeking Stores Clerks to join our team in Montreal, QC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide inventory control of aircraft parts
- Entering parts data into company's maintenance tracking system
- Issuing parts
- Maintain company tool crib
- Maintain inventory stock levels
- Control quarantine stores as per company's MCM
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills; experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel are essential
- Strong attention to detail, ability to meet regular deadlines and effective time management is required
- Exceptional organizational skills
- An ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Previous inventory and related work experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours and shift work (please note: these are primarily overnight shifts)
What we offer:
- Personal travel privileges with PAL and interline agreements with other airlines
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs
- Opportunities for growth
CLOSING DATE: Applications will be accepted until February 21, 2024.
PAL Technical Services is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that celebrates and encourages diversity, equity, and inclusion whereby individuals are recognized, supported, and respected. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.