Human Resources Business Partner
The Human Resources Business Partner works across our divisional businesses and leads the delivery of core HR processes & services to improve the overall employee experience. The role is part of a team of business partners responsible for talent acquisition, HR training and development, communication, employee onboarding, employee engagement surveys, employee & labour relations, employment equity, health and wellness, performance development processes and recognition across all Transportation and Logistics businesses.
The position reports to the Director of Human Resources and is based in Saint John, NB.
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Human Resources, Business, or a related discipline.
- Relevant experience in delivering Human Resources services or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A CPHR designation completed or in progress.
- Experienced change agent and employee champion.
- Skilled communicator with the ability to engage stakeholders at all organizational levels.
- Customer-focused, results driven team player.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism, accuracy, and detail.
- Demonstrates curiosity, problem solving, judgment and decision-making ability.
- Recruitment and onboarding activities for all staff roles.
- Drive positive employee experience through building relationships, engagement planning & activities along with problem resolution.
- Support the development and implementation of common HR programs and services across the division.
- Drive HR efficiencies and effectiveness in alignment with business objectives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with employees on HR matters within the scope of the role.
- Partner with the HR business leaders to determine best practices for employee experience.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
RST Industries is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.