Family Physician, Permanent Full-Time
Family Medicine, Fogo Island Health Centre, Fogo Island
Definition of work: The physician will join a group practice and be responsible for inpatient/outpatient care and on-call duties. The physician will be expected to travel to a satellite clinic once per month to see patients with pre-booked appointments.
Call requirement is 1:2. The successful candidate must demonstrate an awareness of and be responsible for promoting and supporting person-and family-centered care, demonstrate a commitment to safety and partner with all team members to improve worker and patient safety by integrating safety into work practices, identifying risks and implementing improvements.
* Eligible for registration and licensure as a General Practitioner with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Newfoundland and Labrador.
* Satisfy credentialing requirements of Central Health.
* Work experience is an asset.
* A satisfactory record of work performance and attendance is required for this position.
* A satisfactory Certificate of Conduct from the RCMP or local police authority.
* Earned Medical Degree.
Hours of work: 75 hours bi-weekly plus on-call obligations
Salary: Fee-For-Service (as per the Memorandum of Agreement and Dept of Health
Business Address: 50 Union St, Grand Falls-Windsor, NL A2A 2E1
Employer: Central Regional Health Authority
Contact Information: [email protected]
Competition number: P-2020001049-FOGO
Competition closing date: Opened Until Filled
Please be advised that Central Health has engaged with CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc., as its exclusive third party recruitment agency. By applying for a position with us, you are agreeing to allow Central Health to release your CV and contact information to CanAm Physician Recruiting as part of the application process.
Central Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.