Eastlink is a family owned, entrepreneurial and innovative company headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia. We take great pride in being a leader in delivering creative competitive, customer focused telecommunications solutions, and connecting our customers to the things and people that matter most. Serving a customer base across seven provinces, our advanced solutions include Internet, Mobile, TV, Telephone, Security and Automation, Data Communications and exclusive locally produced programming on Eastlink Community TV.
We embrace diversity, inclusion, equity and accessibility throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
The Senior Account Executive is driven by a shared spirit of innovation, creativity, entrepreneurialism and has a determined ability to find solutions for our current and new customers. As a key part of the Eastlink Business team, you will identify new business opportunities to support and increase enterprise sales across medium & larger businesses. Using your outstanding relationship building skills and superb attention to detail, you will ensure Eastlink is best positioned to effectively respond to and win new contracts. Beyond everything else, your real magic is your ability to engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure the highest level of service and optimal results for Eastlink existing and potential customers.
- Achieve sales and revenue targets by identifying and driving new business opportunities primarily, but not limited to, the Newfoundland market.
- Identify and define solution requirements and lead internal teams to build solutions and integrate core Eastlink offerings and present in collaboration with internal subject matter experts to clients.
- Collaborate with counterparts in: sales, engineering, implementation, finance and billing.
- Implement best practices across accounts to further strengthen relationships to maintain and grow revenue.
- Identify new business opportunities to increase sales with a primary focus on medium and larger accounts.
- Proactively and effectively manage assigned existing accounts, ensuring all are current, contractual commitments are in good standing, and moves, adds, changes to accounts are processed in a timely manner. Secure where appropriate contract renewals. Ensure Eastlink is best positioned and effectively responding to win new contracts.
As the ideal candidate, you are an experienced business development professional in technology solutions. A problem identifier and solver, you bring a demonstrated passion and drive to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic, ambiguous, cross-cultural and entrepreneurial environment. You possess strong proposal writing and presentation skills. You have proven relationship building and negotiation skills and experience in leading complex contract negotiations. Inspiring, engaging, flexible, inquisitive, collaborative and proactive, you will anticipate client needs and ensure that Eastlink is the provider of choice for existing and future customers.
Key selection criteria are as outlined below:
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience in business development and contract negotiation in technology.
- Relevant higher education an asset.
- You have entrepreneurial flair and savvy to drive Eastlink forward into a successful future.
- You have company and industry knowledge and perspective.
- You effectively build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and are able to create a broad network to exchange ideas, build consensus and leverage capabilities.
- Possess excellent communication skills and commitment to customer service.
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team “on the ground” not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Get your career started with us and stay with us, your journey begins here!