A vital strength of Source Atlantic is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve is evident throughout the company because of our focus on providing value-added services, introducing technological advances, and supporting lifelong employee learning.
We are currently seeking a Compressor Sales Specialist - Nova Scotia to support and expand our customer base in Nova Scotia. This position has the option to be based in Truro, NS or Halifax, NS or Moncton, NB.
The Key Responsibilities will include:
- Introducing air solution products and complementary technologies through direct customer calls
- Reviewing detailed product/system specifications and making recommendations
- Assisting customers in the selection, maintenance, and operation of equipment
- Working with the existing Source Atlantic sales team to introduce technical solutions to their existing customers
- Strong mechanical background with knowledge of compressed air products, systems, and solutions
- Must be a proactive, motivated, energetic, and a self-starter
- Have a willingness to travel
- Knowledge of other electro-mechanical rotating equipment, including pumps, would be considered an asset
- Previous Sales Experience would also be considered an asset
In return for the above, we are offering a permanent position on an established team in a great working environment.
All full-time positions offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay Scale with commission
- Flexible Health, Drug and Dental Plan
- Matching Contribution Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Service Awards Program
- Enhanced Vacation Entitlement
- Physical Fitness Refund Plan
Source Atlantic is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for this position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume in confidence by clicking on Apply Online Now.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.