On behalf of our client - Feltham & Associates, Jump Recruitment Specialists is currently seeking a Manager, Assurance- who is driven for change, forward thinking and has an entrepreneurial mindset. Bring your drive and enthusiasm and make Partner in 1-2 years!
What makes us unique?
- Work life balance is important and this is why we pride ourselves on minimal overtime to have more time with our families and friends!
- We are a family at the office! We come together with ideas, we are forward thinking, savvy with innovative technology and drive change together!
- Opportunity for advancement quickly in 1-2 years as Partner
Who We Are:
Affiliated with The AC Group of Independent Accounting Firms, Feltham & Associates, Chartered Professional Accountants is a growing firm providing a full range of value-added services to corporate and individual clients in the areas of professional advice, accounting assurance, audit, management advisory, computerized accounting system consulting, business plans & proposals, tax planning, forensic accounting, mergers & acquisitions, business reorganizations and more. Our client base includes a diverse mix of businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and others.
We are a forward thinking, technology driven boutique firm with a focus on implementing innovative cloud-based solutions to assist with the effective management and growth opportunities for the organizations we serve.
Feltham & Associates is committed to providing our employees a work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal development. We encourage innovation as part of this development as it will assist in improving our effectiveness internally as well as externally. Our employees will be provided with equal respect and a caring attitude that they are anticipated to share with the clients of Feltham & Associates. We are passionate about our clients' bottom line!
Who You Are:
The Manager, Assurance is a creative self-starter, extremely organized, enjoys interacting with people and learning new things in an ever-changing environment. You will be an integral part of the practice and a liaison for clients and staff. You are someone who strives on making a difference and being a part of that change, not just reporting on it. You are interested in advancing your career with the interest in becoming a PARTNER within one to two years.
- Managing a portfolio of clients; ensuring their needs are met and strong relationships are maintained, providing advice, recommendations, and solutions
- Planning and supervision and review of various audit and assurance engagement files
- Client support and advisory with the development of budgets, financial projections / proforma statements, etc.
- Overseeing key quality assurance standards including implementation of new and developing standards
- Coaching, training, and mentoring of other accounting staff and CPA students
- Business development activities such as networking, community relationships, and attendance at various local business functions
- CPA designation and Post Secondary in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience working as a Tax/Assurance Manager in a public practice accounting firm with strong tax and/or assurance experience.
- Strong organizational skills, punctual, detail-oriented, able to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to research and access professional and technical materials
- Solid understanding of business, accounting, management, tax, and practice development principles
- A natural curiosity, entrepreneurial mindset and desire to continually acquire new skills and foster this mindset in CPA students/work term students
- Flexibility, ability to build relationships, and the willingness to invest the energy and time necessary to progress to a future leadership position within our Firm.
- Exceptional computer skills including experience in a paperless work environment with Adobe/PDF, Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook; experience with CaseWare, Tax preparation software, and accounting software such as QuickBooks and/or Sage Accounting.
Travaillez avec nous
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Innovative Futuristic Firm - Bring forth ideas and lead change together
- Work Life Balance
- Group Benefits Package
- Access to the AC Group resources and full network
If you are entrepreneurial and a forward-thinking individual, who loves crunching numbers and thrives on helping others, have the qualifications, and are prepared to meet the challenges as outlined, apply in strictest confidence today!
Contact Rebecca Furey at [email protected]
Jump Recruitment Specialists | www.jumpcareers.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada.