Publié il y a 8 jours
Numéro de concours: 22007045
Billing Team Administrator
The Construction and Equipment Division, a part of the J.D. Irving, Limited's group of companies, is a key player in the North American construction industry. With five operating units within the division, the group provides heavy equipment and crane services, civil construction, modular home and commercial buildings, wallboard manufacturing, and steel and fabrication services to its customers.
You will discover a fast-paced work environment and gain exposure to a wide range of industrial, commercial, infrastructure and residential projects. We are always seeking to attract the very best talent for our varied operations.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Billing Team Administrator position located in Saint John, New Brunswick. This is a Full Time permanent position.
- Education required: Post-secondary education in a related discipline
- Years of experience required: 1-3 years
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Suite
- Review and approve sales orders, generate billing schedule, and prepare weekly invoices
- Create vendor purchase orders and process receiving documents
- Prepare month-end working papers to support the financial statement balances: revenue accruals and margin analysis
- Process daily payroll for hourly employees aligned to union agreements
- Other requests as required
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
J.D. Irving, Limited - Construction and Equipment Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Enregistrer pour plus tard