MC Advisory (MCA) is a boutique firm based in Atlantic Canada that combines both global and local experience to support the growth and development of Atlantic Canada. Drawing on the distinctive history and experience of McInnes Cooper as a leading Canadian law firm, MC Advisory is an innovative service that offers a fresh perspective to leaders and business owners in Atlantic Canada. We are growing and looking for the skills of an experienced Recruitment Advisor to support our clients.
The Recruitment Advisor is an exciting role working directly with the Managing Director of MC Advisory and can be based in any location in Canada. Working from a firm-supported virtual home office, the Recruitment Advisor must have the ability to support some travel. The Recruitment Advisor will help shape the offering and deliver the recruitment solutions to our clients.
- Provide practical and valuable recruitment advice and solutions to our clients.
- Work with clients to identify competencies and skillsets required to fill gaps within their organization.
- Develop job postings, research possible candidates, and use LinkedIn Recruiter to proactively connect with active and passive candidates.
- Develop a candidate database and nurture candidate relationships.
- Identify and develop new client relationships to support the introduction and growth of the recruitment service offering.
- Ongoing monitoring of the recruitment service offering to clients, ensuring service excellence throughout the client lifecycle.
- At least 5 years of recruitment consulting experience.
- Experience in business development.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Solid critical thinking and business acumen.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely from a home office and travel throughout Atlantic Canada is required.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in business or a related discipline is required.
- A CPHR designation is an asset.
Travaillez avec nous
Accelerate your career and market impact with MCA. This role offers a unique opportunity to be an early joiner of a fast-growing professional services startup based in Atlantic Canada. At MCA, our purpose is accelerating the growth and development of Atlantic Canadian organizations, services, and communities.
MC Advisory is committed to building an environment that is diverse and inclusive. We welcome and encourage applications from persons who identify as racially visible, Indigenous, persons with disabilities, women in underrepresented roles and members of the 2SLGBTQIA+ community. Applicants from these equity groups may self-identify through our online application process.
If you are seeking a chance to work with an exceptional team, be at the table to help shape the development of the firm, and immediately be an impact player supporting the development of our client's organizations please apply online.