Publié il y a 25 jours Ce travail peut expirer bientôt !
Numéro de concours: 22005306
At Irving Tissue, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. We are a family-owned and operated company that has grown to become one of North America's leading manufacturers of household paper products. Irving Tissue produces both branded and private label bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper towels, and napkins. Consumers know us by our Majesta and Royale brands.
The Process Engineer will be based out of Toronto, Ontario (1551 Weston Road, M6M 4Y4) and provide technical support and assistance to operations and to spearhead all process activities for a specific asset. The technical assistance will ensure that continuous improvement to machine performance is carried forth through process control, system analysis and system change that require upgrades. The process engineer will strive for continuous improvement through system stability. This is a permanent, full-time position.
Are you an energetic individual with a Can-Do Attitude who is passionate about achieving results and driving improvement? At Irving Tissue, our culture inspires creativity, nurtures talent, and creates an inclusive workplace. Our employees can thrive and grow their careers across our diverse operating divisions.
- Bachelor in Engineering - Mechanical or Industrial preferred (experience in Chemical and/or Electrical & Instrumentation is an asset)
- Professional Engineer preferred
- 3-5 years of experience required in Mechanical or a related field
- Previous experience in the paper industry is considered an asset
- Proven leadership experience with capability of teaching, mentoring, delegating and following-up with the operating team
- Clear understanding of Health and Safety regulations and a proven commitment and dedication to safety;
- Innovation, creativity and a sense of urgency for goal achievement while staying focused;
- Ability to work at a fast-paced environment, managing multiple competing priorities and changing conditions while implementing practical and timely solutions.
The main duties/responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to the Machine Managers and Machine Operators
- Drives Continuous Improvement through the evaluation of new technologies, implantation of process changes, and the development of systems and standards to improve safety, quality, production and operating cost.
- Leads the technical process for assigned asset(s) to solve equipment and process related problems.
- Lead trials from planning to execution, data analysis, reporting and communication of results to all stakeholders.
- Participates in the development of operations team members and junior engineers
What We Offer
Irving Tissue is proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including but not limited to:
- A flexible medical, dental, and vision plan
- Employee & family assistance programs
- RRSP matching program
- Health & wellness reimbursements
- Product purchase program
- Opportunities to take part in job related training and development
- Growth and progression opportunities within Irving Tissue and the larger network of the J.D. Irving group of companies
- Relocation costs (if applicable)
To Apply for this Career Opportunity
Please apply online at https://careers.jdirving.com/.
For further details, please contact Recruitment at [email protected]
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Irving Tissue is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Enregistrer pour plus tard