Publié il y a 25 jours Ce travail peut expirer bientôt !
Numéro de concours: 22003918
SR. PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
We Are Fleetway!
We believe Canada's maritime fleets need to be reliable and fit for purpose, with crews that are fully trained and supported. We work as a trusted technical partner during design, construction, in-service, and end of life. We are proud to deliver quality professional technical services including Engineering, Integrated Logistics Support, Technical Editing, Configuration Management, Project Management, Training, Technical Translation, and Marine Technical Services.
Over the past 35 years, we have built an outstanding team of people and partners, invested in the tools, and earned an exemplary track record servicing our customers. Everything we do is aimed at developing our people and improving our use of innovation to be the leading professional services provider in the marine industry.
We uphold the highest standards of quality, safety and security, and are registered to the ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 14001 Standards.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of and make a difference with, then we'd love to hear from you!
As one of Canada's largest marine engineering integrators, we are looking for talented individuals to bring their skills to Fleetway as we lead the way in Canadian naval defence contracts (In Service Support). Our work is project focused on government ship design and support, including warships, ferries, ice-breakers and commercial vessels. We are looking for a qualified Sr. Procurement Specialist for our Dartmouth, NS office.
The Sr. Procurement Specialist plays a key role in Project Procurement which involves working with budgets, tendering process and review, contract definition and negotiations, monitoring progress of deliverables, customer management, and working closely with vendors and key stakeholders. This role works with highly complex contracts and requires a high attention to detail and ability to work at a fast pace.
Fleetway is committed to the principle of employment equity and strives to provide an environment where all employees feel supported, valued, and free from discrimination and harassment. We encourage applications from qualified African Canadians and other Racially Visible Persons, Women, Persons with Disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons of the LGBTQ2S community. Fleetway is committed to providing an accessible organization by removing barriers for people with disabilities.
Key Responsibilities & Outcomes:
- Pre-contract activity including:
- Requirement definition and contracting strategy
- Supplier Qualification, tender process, RFI, RFP, RFQ with vendors
- Tender evaluations / supplier selection
- Contract management including:
- Development and execution of contracting plan
- Negotiation, execution and management contracts
- Supplier Performance management including supplier quality, cost and delivery
- Risk identification and management within contract portfolio
- Purchase Order generation in support of strategic supplier activities
- Continuous improvement activities including:
- Program stakeholder engagement (Engineering, Program Management, Finance)
- Key Performance Indicator development and monitoring
- Development and refinement of supply chain processes
- Cost analysis for direct material and services
Skill, Capabilities, and Experience:
- Education Preferred:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Supply Chain, Commerce, or Engineering
- Years of Experience Required:
- 5-8 years of supply chain experience
- Negotiation of high-value, complex contracts, preferably with international contracting in Tier 1 Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs)
- You will bring a high attention to detail with strong organizational and time management skills
- This position is highly collaborative with internal and external stakeholders, having excellent customer management skills is key
- We work in a fast-paced environment, and are looking for someone that brings a strong sense of urgency into their everyday work
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance
What We Offer:
The successful candidate will receive a starting salary based on their applicable experience and demonstrated knowledge, skill and abilities. Additionally, we offer the following:
- We are regularly adding new departments, positions, and functions within Fleetway, as such we can offer you growth and development opportunities for future career advancement
- We provide direct support to your training and development plans, including support towards your professional certifications, memberships, or designations
- Flexible work hours (core hours)
- Hybrid work arrangements
- We have Mental Health first aid trained staff in all offices, and an ongoing subscription to the Not Myself Today mental health program
- A flexible medical, dental, and vision plan, with an enhanced focus on mental health and wellness
- Ability to save for your future with our company matching RRSP program
- 15-week maternity leave top-up program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Annual health & wellness reimbursements
- Business casual work environment, with casual Friday's
- A slick company jacket that will definitely make you the envy of your friends
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please complete the online application form. A current resume of past experience and education is required.
All applications will be reviewed by one of our recruiters.If the recruiter sees a potential opportunity (current or future) that matches your skills and experience, you will be contacted to discuss your qualifications for a position with Fleetway.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Enregistrer pour plus tard