The Roman Catholic Diocese of Saint John (the "Diocese") is recruiting a Director of Finance and Administration, located in Saint John, NB.
This a rewarding and meaningful permanent full-time position at the Diocesan office and we are seeking a highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual who has their CPA designation and is interested in working in a faith-based Roman Catholic organization.
Diocese of Saint John
The Diocese is located at One Bayard Drive in Saint John, NB.
The Diocese has a small number of employees serving the parishes and the people of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saint John. The Diocese supports 28 parishes that includes the Saint John, Fredericton and Miramichi areas.
The Director of Finance and Administration has a key leadership role, reporting directly to the Episcopal Vicar for Temporal Affairs and responsible for providing overall financial management and administrative oversight of five (5) key functional service areas:
- Financial Services;
- Human Resources;
- Information Technology;
- Building and Maintenance;
- Safeguarding of Assets
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce or business-related field with a preference for an advanced degree in business administration; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA) is required
- 5-7 years of experience in financial, human resource and change management and experience coaching and leading employees.
- Experience in IT, insurance and property/contract management is an asset.
- Previous experience working in a not-for-profit organization would be a definite asset.
- Salary range for this position is $80,000 - $100,000 and will be based on experience.
Travaillez avec nous
If this position looks to be a good fit for you, please apply in writing with a cover letter and resume to the undersigned no later than Friday, July 29, 2022.
Rev. Douglas McNeill, E.V
Episcopal Vicar for Temporal Affairs
Roman Catholic Diocese of Saint John
One Bayard Drive Saint John, NB
We thank you for your interest, however, only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.