Mariner Innovations is seeking a Senior Cloud Architect with networking experience to be a key member of our IT Professional Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our delivery and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Review Cloud optimization reports and work with application stakeholders to optimize Cloud cost
- Guide/support migration and project teams during project implementation (New projects)
- Understand business requirements and translate it to Cloud products or Blueprints (Packaged Cloud solutions)
- Work closely with Cloud Engineering team and ensure business requirements are successfully translated to products/blueprints (Catalogue)
- Work in collaboration with Chapter lead and provide view on technical challenges, risk and initiatives to be driven in alignment with business
- Work closely with the business and applications teams and advocate the solutions created through CCOE (Act as Cloud Business partner Manager)
- Evaluate new services launched by Cloud providers and whitelist based on Security and compliance requirements
- Minimum 12+ years of IT Infrastructure services experience and 4-5+ years of relevant experience in Cloud architecture and solution design
- Proficient in creating high level and low-level Cloud solution Architecture
- Should hold certification in AWS Architecture
- Good experience in designing Cloud solutioning including
- Landing Zone design
- Well Architected framework
- Deployment architecture and Patterns
- Migration methodologies and tools
- Detailed Migration planning
- Experience in Multi-Cloud such as AWS/GCP is a plus
- Experience in defining Cloud policies to enforce standards and audit the current environment
- Good understanding of Cloud Security including Data, Network, Identity and Applications
- Strong experience in Cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes, EKS, Service mesh & Containers
- Should have good understanding of designing distributed and scalable microservices applications on Cloud
- Prior experience in handling large scale migration through Lift & Shift and modernization
- Good understanding of Cloud data solutions and Networking
- Good knowledge of transforming legacy application to Cloud native architectures
- Ability to define standards and package Cloud solutions that can be used by the business and application teams
- Capability to guide the operations team during major incidents
- Good knowledge in Cloud cost optimization by moving to PaaS, Functions and Containers
Travaillez avec nous
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!