Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients' needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco's core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry's most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry's most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will assist in the management of a team within the Reconciliations, Client Service & Delivery group. The Reconciliations function is responsible for reconciling client transactions to third party data, to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the records. The focus of the CS&D function is to identify and resolve issues described in the 3rd party reconciliations, to ensure that the portfolio is maintained (cash flows and security updates), and that any residual risk is captured and signed off prior to production of financial statements.
- You will need to have an in-depth understanding of the risks, cash flows and best practice protocols required to be able to service your clients and you will be diligent reviewing the work of others, assisting and coaching them to success. You will be able to support and execute sign off
- You will supervise a team of Analysts and Senior Analysts supporting them and your Manager in servicing your clients.
- You will ensure the team is able to work effectively, troubleshooting technical issues and working with the Manager to ensure that people are well matched to their work.
- You will work with your team and with clients to ensure that risk on positions and activity is captured, with exposures supported or escalated.
- You will monitor and manage regular break resolution and month end signoff responsibilities, ensuring consistent timeliness and accuracy. Ensure that best practice protocols are consistently applied.
- You will be a subject matter expert on Reconciliation processes and systems; well versed in financial instruments and the economics of maintaining positions (both theoretical and practical application in our internal system).
- You will support the conversion of any new clients and existing migrations, actively managing projects through to successful integration.
- You will coach and develop staff to perform successfully in their current roles and develop them into leadership positions.
- You have a Bachelor or Master level degree.
- You have 4+ years in Financial Services.
- You have Product knowledge, Domestic, Global and OTC security markets, Fixed Income and derivative product knowledge.
- You have advanced skills in MS Excel.
- You have strong customer relationship management.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have experience supervising/coaching staff.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have knowledge of Hedge or Mutual Funds.
- You have a Professional accounting designation (an asset)
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.