Seeking: Reliability Technicians (Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Electro-Mech/Industrial Mechanical)
With over 100 years of technological leadership, Michelin is recognized as the leading innovator in the tire industry and the top selling tire brand worldwide.
Michelin North America (Canada) Inc. operates three manufacturing facilities in Nova Scotia and is currently seeking Reliability Maintainers (Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Electro-Mech/Industrial Mechanical) to join its Waterville, NS team. The role of the reliability maintainer is to provide technical support to production operations by maintaining process equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment, replace parts, perform basic set-up of machines,
- efficiently diagnose and correct machine issues,
- complete planned maintenance while respecting the production needs of the shop,
- identify bottleneck machines with slow cycle times and implement actions to improve performance,
- investigate and implement solutions for reoccurring faults and monitor performance of equipment,
- support all areas of maintenance during emergencies, planned shutdowns and scheduled preventative maintenance,
- provide additional support to production and quality personnel as required.
- completion of a technical training program;
- ability to work rotating shifts;
- experience making decisions and problem solving; and,
- demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.