B2B Sales Representative
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything... and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Customer Service Representative in Montreal Canada.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, Client's touring shows perform. You will create awareness and interest on exciting corporate packages, producing leads for Client's sales managers with whom you will be working closely.
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes...all the competitive pay, bonuses and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few you didn't ...
You will be a champion at :
- Prospecting for new business via outgoing phone calls, e-mails and social media platforms;
- Educating prospects on Client's full corporate and group offers portfolio;
- Promoting Client's shows, products and values;
- Qualifying leads coming through our website form;
- Reporting on new and prospective clients within a CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached;
- Upselling existing customers to experiential and hospitality products;
- Assisting with other sales related tasks.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- A high-school diploma or College degree;
- A minimum of 2-year experience in sales, telemarketing or lead generation;
- A solid track record and strong interpersonal skills;
- A sound knowledge of the entertainment industry;
- An easy time working with the Microsoft Office Suite and with social media platforms;
- Experience with ticketing software, an asset;
- A great fluency in English, both spoken and written;
- Bilingualism, an asset;
- Good organization and time-management skills.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
Career Changers Welcome Here
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the customer focused skills it takes to join our associates team.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires employees hired in Canada to successfully pass a background check. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job location: 1000 rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montréal, QC, H3C 3R7, Canada