Numéro de concours: 19000688
OPPORTUNITIES FOR MACHINE OPERATORS
At Irving Tissue, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. We are a family-owned and operated company that has grown to become one of North America's leading manufacturers of household paper products. Irving Tissue produces both branded and private label bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper towels, and napkins. Consumers know us by our Majesta and Royale brands. Our manufacturing facilities are located in Dieppe, New Brunswick, Toronto, Ontario, Fort Edward, New York, and Macon, Georgia.
Irving Tissue is seeking multiple permanent, full-time Machine Operators for future opportunities. The successful candidate will have a "Can Do" attitude, is passionate about achieving results and driving improvement.
- Ensure the safe operations of our equipment and the safety of our people
- Maintain the high quality standards of our products and address quality items with a high sense of urgency
- Work with team of employees to operate and optimize high speed equipment and technology, including collaboration with Maintenance and Process Support staff
- Perform product and grade changeovers based on the planned schedule
- Maintain, monitor, troubleshoot, and/or adjust equipment and technology to maximize performance, as well as input measurements into computer systems
- Respond to any defects or issues with the machine, i.e., lights, alarms and visual indicators to ensure conformance to company standards
- Handle and feed a variety of raw materials into machinery and equipment in an effort to maintain production
- Perform general housekeeping duties in an effort support safety and quality standards
- Education required: High School Diploma Required, Trade School or College Diploma in a related technical field preferred
- Years of Experience Required:
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude, including experience working with tools and/or equipment
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is an asset
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with computers and technology
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member
- High degree of attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be organized and have demonstrated the ability to multi-task
- Ability to and willingness to learn and grow
- Must be able to work rotating 12 hour shifts, which includes nights and weekends
What We Offer:
- Starting wage of $24.97/hour
- Night shift and Sunday premiums
- Flexible Health and Dental Benefits package
- RRSP retirement plan
- Bonus Program
- Uniform allowance and cleaning services
- Wellness Reimbursement Policy
- On-site cafeteria
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Please be advised that some positions have been designated as 'Safety Sensitive' where the employee holding the position has a heightened responsibility for his/her own safety or the safety of others due to the nature of the job. If this is the case, you will be informed in the interview process
Irving Tissue, a division of Irving Consumer Products Ltd., is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Enregistrer pour plus tard