Our Truck Drivers/ Wireline Operators are responsible for performing tasks such as planning and preparation, load-out and backload, rigging, clean-up and basic maintenance of tools, equipment and Wireline units. Working under the direct supervision of the Field Supervisor, Operators will assist in safely carrying out rig-in/rig-out procedures, accurate data collection, reporting and performing general duties as assigned.
- Planning and preparation, load-out and backload, rigging, clean-up and basic maintenance of tools, equipment and Wireline units.
- Drive Wireline unit to and from various job locations
- Service various down-hole tools and auxiliary equipment
- Perform Wireline cable tests and re-heads, and preventative maintenance.
- You will be required to work a 21 day on and 7 day off rotation
- Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system.
- Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the Weatherford quality assurance system.
- Standard shift (Manual Transmission) Class 3 or Class 1 operators license with clean abstract; Class 5 license with industry experience will be considered; abstracts will be reviewed within Weatherford's Driving Qualification Standard for approval prior to hire
- Must be physically fit
- Demonstrated mechanical ability
- This position is shift work with 24 hours on call and scheduled days off
- Individual must be willing and able to travel with Wireline crew
- Positive attitude and the ability to interact and perform successfully within a team environment
- Safety minded individual with full participation and commitment to receiving both required and ongoing mandatory safety training as a condition of employment
- Reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.