Our Cooks show inspired quality in all of their work. Their passion for food and cooking is infectious and they have a desire to serve the best every time. They show initiative, team work, walk with a "snap in their step" and with a sense of mission. Cleanliness is maintained throughout service and they gladly honor guest special requests.
Are you looking to gain experience and cultivate your culinary expertise?
- Perform delegated tasks from Sous Chefs and Chef
- Continuously grow and learn new skills
- Cultivate culinary creativity
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high energy kitchen environment
- Empowered to always choose quality and to cook with the best ingredients
- Share an absolute dedication to deliver the very best
- Actively seek a more efficient way of doing things
- Work collaboratively with a team, recognizing we are stronger together
- Challenge yourself with new goals
- Have impeccable attention to detail and ability to think quickly on your feet
- Share an excitement about emerging food trends
- Flexible Schedule (Casual, Part Time & Full Time positions available)
- Staff meal provided for every shift
- Competitive wages
- Gratuity sharing
- A comprehensive group benefits program
- Training and development opportunities
- Staff dining discount for yourself and 3 guests at all of our restaurants
** We thank all applicants for their interest in Freehand Hospitality; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **
BKS is a modern reinvention of an old-world cocktail bar and speakeasy, serving up handcrafted libations and elevated small plates. Located within the Muir hotel, BKS is accessible by a small, discreet elevator. The space features a luxurious indoor bar and lounge dressed in rich velvets, marble and mohair; as well as a large patio with dramatic ocean views. Secretive, mysterious and mischievous by nature, BKS will be an intimate escape away from the crowds and will be open to hotel guests and members only.