- Enter time swipes into payroll system, attendance incidents, overtime and validation
- Run payroll report as required
- Investigate employee payroll questions
- 1-2 years' experience with processing payroll
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong data entry skills
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND INFORMATION:
- Must have own vehicle; location not on a bus route
- Flexible start times
- $16.00-$17.00 per hour (based on experience) + 4% vacation pay
Interested? Click on the "Apply" button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn & Twitter , or visit kellyservices.ca .
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance