With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondel?z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
With more than nearly 90,000 employees around the world, we need to make our size work for us. Your human resources skills can help make that happen. You'll partner with business units to create growth opportunities for our talent, building the right enterprise capabilities and, ultimately, a culture that enables us to be competitive ? and also fun.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational .
As part of the HR Operations team, HR Managers will provide outstanding HR support to assigned plant leaderships teams. They will deliver against the strategies and programs as determined by the functional HRBLs and COEs. HR Managers will drive consistent policy and process application and are responsible for ensuring flawless execution of all HR programs. In addition, the HR Manager has a significant role in leading major change efforts involving, amongst other things, plant culture, capability building and structure consistent with high performance work systems.
- Provide HR expertise to assigned Plant or Site Leadership Team. Partner with line leaders and HRBL's to deliver against functional HR goals, business goals and site specific initiatives/projects in order to drive change programs in support of business strategies and initiatives.
- Responsible for providing HR guidance to all employees within their defined scope. Support COEs partners in areas such as talent management, talent acquisition, compensation administration, training, AAP completion, and employee engagement activities. Specifically:
- Ensure all labor laws are adhered to and verify compliance.
- Act as liaison between employees and HR Coordinators and HRBLs. Coach & mentor HR Coordinators. HR policies and practices are administered in a consistent and professional manner.
- Support Labor Relations COE by leading local grievance administration. Respond to all grievances in accordance with established labor strategies. Engage Labor Relations COE as needed to ensure strong working relationships are built and/or maintained with local union leadership.
- Deliver HR projects (and Payroll/Time & Attendance as applicable) and serve as subject matter expert for assigned area. Responsible for sharing best practices, local external bench marking and continuous improvement.
- HR Solutions Team Effectiveness, Efficiency and Excellence.
- Work with the regional HR Solutions leadership team to create and maintain a total HR Solutions team which enhances the total employee experience in line with our employer brand.
- Collaborates effectively within the team to run joined up processes with minimum hand-offs and acts quickly to improve where interfaces are not working well.
- Collaborates effectively across HR both locally and in the Region.
- Bachelor's Degree required (Business Administration, Human Resources or related field)
- 5 or more years of Human Resources experience is required
- 3 or more years of experience in managing Labor Relations in a Unionized setting is required
- 5 or more years of proven experience in one of the following: Lean Six Sigma, Total Productive Maintenance and High Performing Work Systems is a plus
- 5 or more years of experience in managing talent management programs
- Experience in creating and delivering full-scale change and engagement programs
- PHR, SHRP professional certification preferred
Mondelez Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.