We are pleased to offer you this new and exciting upcoming contract requirement with our client for the position of:
BUSINESS ANALYST - Halifax NS
LENGTH: 3+ Months
LOCATION: Halifax NS
- Demonstrated Business Analyst capabilities (requirements analysis, facilitation, organization, detail oriented, and communication).
- Demonstrated experience eliciting and documenting functional and non-functional system requirements including availability, archiving, performance, and availability requirements.
- Experience in facilitating or leading workshops, discovery sessions, and working sessions
at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working closely with both business/operational technology and IT technical
resources, working within a structured testing approach.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office and SharePoint skills.
- Experience with Enterprise based IT projects.
- Professional Business Analyst Certification (such as CBAP, PBA) and related experience
is an asset.
Do you have this experience? If you answer YES, then please apply IMMEDIATELY to
So we can then discuss your experience and interest in this opportunity!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Canada's largest provider of IT Staffing Solutions, offering hundreds of permanent and contract opportunities across all roles, levels and platforms. Our Web-based tools help you see and apply for jobs matched automatically to your skills and preferences. When you're ready to interview we meet with you in person to help you build the technology career path you've always wanted. Visit www.randstad.ca to get started!