Description: Individual will be responsible for working with communities, supporting and assist with Softball programs, events, skills camps and schedules. Will work to deliver Softball Provincial Learn to Play Program to various Associations. Successful applicant will also be assigned office duties.
- A full-time student in university or college and must be returning in the fall.
- Has a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Works independently with little supervision
- Confident, organized and Outgoing
- Must be available for 13 weeks
- Have knowledge of Softball rules
To apply, send your resume to Caroline Crooks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to Apply: May 11th, 2018
Softball Nova Scotia
5516 Spring Garden Rd 4th FLR
Ph. 425 5454 ext. 313