Job Search Coach
OPTIMUM Human Resources Inc. is currently seeking a bilingual individual who will act as a Job Search Coach on behalf of job seekers in the Southeast NB region in order to facilitate their transition to employment.
- Mastery of both official languages (oral and written)
- Knowledge of the realities of the labor market in the region and the ability to gather information on the labour market in general.
- Knowledge of the different job search tools and techniques (résumé, cover letters, networking, interviews, etc.)
- Skills in counselling, coaching and group facilitation (openness, active listening, supporting clients’ individual capacities, etc.)
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office products, the Internet, etc.)
- Personal suitability characteristics: a desire to learn/curiosity, client-focused, open to feedback, autonomous, a sense of initiative, values team-work, solution-oriented.
Education/Training and other requirements
Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, Education and one year’s experience in counselling or a helping profession. A person possessing training in counselling or in coaching with relevant experience could also be considered. Since the person retained may have to travel, a vehicle and a valid driver’s license would be an asset.
Duration of the contract
Until March 31st 2019 with the possibility of renewal.
Based on training and experience.
Please forward your résumé before April 22, 2018 to