Kings Landing Corporation
Retail and Admissions
Prince William, NB
The Kings Landing Corporation is seeking students to join the Retail and Admission Department working in Prince William, NB. The work term is from June 9th to October 8th, 2018.
The candidate will report to the Retail and Admissions supervisor in a supportive role and be responsible for:
- Customer service
- Working with budgets and sales targets
- Opening and closing of stores and admissions areas
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Receiving merchandise
- Pricing merchandise
- Operating cash and debit computer system.
- Work experience in the retail and customer service.
Written and spoken competence in English is required. Please state your language capability on your application.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate the essential qualifications to be given further consideration. Please ensure that preferred language for assessment is identified on your resume.
The following operational requirements are also required:
- Working on weekends and holidays;
- Wearing the assigned costume(s).
Behavioural Competencies: The successful candidate will possess the following behavioral competencies:
- Client Service Orientation;
- Result Orientation
- Effective Interactive Communication; and
- Information Seeking
- Team work and cooperation
Resumes should be in chronological order specifying education and employment, including part-time and full-time.
Salary: Starting at $11.25/hour (based on qualifications)
We encourage applicants to apply by email to email@example.com or by mail at the following address before April 31, 2018.
c/o Student position
Attention: Karen Price
5804 Route 102,
Prince William, NB E6K 2A5
We thank all those who apply however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We promote a scent-reduced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.