The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Batch Coordinator on a 12-month assignment in downtown Toronto, ON.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Knowledge & Skills
- Project management/delivery 6 + years
- Enterprise systems and application delivery 6 + years
- Business process analysis (Will be an asset)
- Proficient in MS Office suite with priority on Excel (Advanced Excel will be a definite asset)
- Experience with all or some of the following:
- Enterprise Accounts and Claims software such as Guidewire
- Familiarity with enterprise messaging such as IBM MQ/ESB
- Experience in Main Frame and Batch executions, JCL scheduling and execution
- Experience working with Java Virtual Machine platform, application delivery or administration
- Working knowledge of service management and productivity tools such as Service Now, Jira, Confluence would be an asset
- College or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP:
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America's most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com .