Instructor for Construction Program – Saint John, NB
Our private training school is looking to hire a full-time instructor to be based in Saint John, NB. The successful candidate will facilitate safety training courses, maintain building and training equipment, review and update training materials for it’s relevancy and effectiveness as needed.
The successful candidate must:
- be motivated, self-starting, enthusiastic, articulate and have a positive attitude;
- have the ability to work independently, multi-task and manage time effectively;
- have the ability to teach curriculum to individuals of different cultures and backgrounds;
- have the ability to coach students, provide leadership and encourage problem solving and critical thinking;
- have the ability to utilize a variety of teaching styles and methods to accommodate diverse learning styles;
- perform other related duties as directed by the supervisor.
Successful candidate will hold a bachelor of education or a combination of training and experience. Background in construction and/or occupational safety and the ability to relate the course content to an adult audience would be preferable. Knowledge and proficiency of MS Office applications is essential. Some travel and professional development may be required. The ability to speak and write English is essential; bilingualism (English/French) would be a definite asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please submit your resume by clicking on the Apply Now button.