Career Services Advisor – Educational Sales
Oulton College is an innovative leader in Post Secondary Career Training. We have invested in the best people, techniques and technology to become one of Atlantic Canada's leading Private Colleges.
Do you have a strong network in our community? Do you think you have passion to connect students to their future career?
If you are driven to achieve results and want to hold a role in an academic environment that promotes teamwork and student focused education, you may be our new team member. We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Career Services Advisor - Educational Sales
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a college or post-secondary diploma in related field
- Previous experience in a target based environment
- Be a team player and have strong leadership and coaching skills
- Have excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Have strong relationship building/networking skills
- Positive attitude
- Adaptable to change
- Experience in career development and employment skills is an asset
- Sales experience is an asset
- Bilingual will be considered a strong asset
Resumes, quoting competition number CS-01-18 should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.