Leading the way now for over 26 years, our people help clients navigate through a world of technology. Understanding all aspects of their information technology needs and recommending the direction to reach their goals is our focus.
Right now, we’re looking for people who want to be leaders with us …..
Senior Business Analyst
To help in our planned growth, the Senior Business Analyst will be a key member of our newly formed Consulting Services team. This evolving extension of Triware offers clients access to a suite of consulting, integration and professional resource services of a quality that is unmatched in the local market.
In this role you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our managed services and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Documentation of current and future state process mapping
- Prepare Business Requirements Documents, including functional/non-function requirements
- Collaborate in the development of test plans and test cases
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Prepare integration plans for deployment of system changes into existing environments
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Change and support process management for new technology delivery
- Facilitate stakeholder sessions, interviews and analysis to identify areas for process and systems improvement
- Communicate key insights and findings to client team
- Post-secondary education in business, computer science, or a related field from a recognized institution
- 7+ years of progressive corporate experience functioning as a Business Analyst/Functional Analyst
- Demonstrated success with business requirements analysis, group facilitation, gap analysis, and process mapping and design as part of a business transformation
- Experience in working in a formal systems development lifecycle methodology environment involving such artifacts as functional and detail design documents, business use cases, and requirements traceability
- Demonstrated skill in building consensus among process stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in working with business experts at all levels and technical subject matter experts.
- Experience in the following areas would be considered an asset
- Business performance improvement
- Digital transformation
- ERP and/or CRM system implementations
- Security and/or Managed Service engagements
- Data Analytics
- Cloud strategy and migration
Triware Offers an Attractive Benefits Package Including:
- Competitive salary
- Performance incentives
- Health and dental plan
- RRSP benefit plan
- Flexible working environment
If you wish to be a part of an organization and corporate culture that will encourage success, please submit your detailed resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com, referencing position competition #: BA-01-2018.
We thank you all for your interest but only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.