St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador | Technology and Digital Media | Experienced | Contract
The Multimedia Developer will be responsible for assisting with the development and creation of top quality eLearning courseware.
- Develop and assemble innovative, creative, and visually appealing eLearning courseware, resources, job aids, etc.
- Author, review, and test eLearning interactions, screens, and activities using project specific authoring templates.
- Create new and edit existing video compositions using After Effects/Premiere.
- Create interactive 2d and 3d animations using (Flash, 3ds Max and Storyline).
- Develop custom elearning interfaces, layouts, and interactions (Articulate Storyline 2, 3, 360).
- Edit audio files for use in courseware and video compositions (splitting, splicing, leveling, compressing).
- Edit client and stock photos and photoshop project files (Adobe Photoshop).
- Create vector imagery from scratch or replicate existing static imagery (Illustrator).
- Edit existing or create new design files using templates (InDesign).
- Provide accurate level of effort estimates for forecasting.
- Participate in strategy and concept development of design elements.
- Work with various internal clients, providing ideas and creative support to respective initiatives.
- Determine the best way to achieve the desired media either through the use of existing stock, development of new material, or combination of both.
- Consult with clients to establish the overall look of graphical elements.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts of graphical elements in accordance with the Rapid Prototype, Design Guidelines and Scripted Storyboards.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in multimedia design field.
- Proficient in the Adobe suite of products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Captivate, Flash, After Effects, Premiere, InDesign, etc.)
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline (2, and or 360).
- Proficiency in 3D development processes and tools:
- 3D Studio Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, or Soft Image.
- (Ambient Occlusion, Specular, Reflection, Zdepth, etc.)
- Effectively model and render 3D assets as required including:hard surface, organic models, high level of detail, low resolution game assets.
- Unwrap 3D models and compact UV sets.
- Texture models based on reference material.
- Ability to learn new industry techniques and software packages and integrate new workflows in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple initiatives, projects and deadlines.
The following would be considered assets:
- Diploma or certificate in 3D animation or graphic design
- Rig characters/vehicles and other 3D assets to achieve desired animation in an efficient manner
- Articulate Storyline
- Adobe Suite
- 3D Development
Bluedrop Learning Networks
Bluedrop Learning Networks Inc. (BLN) provides unique SaaS-based workforce development solutions to help government and corporate customers improve employment outcomes and keep workers safe. By understanding the complex operating environments of its target markets, BLN's solutions are able to address multiple stakeholders. These solutions help workers to manage mandatory certifications, apprentices to track new skills at work, the unemployed to get jobs, the underemployed to advance, dreamers to start businesses, and local businesses to grow. Typical customers include workforce investment boards, apprenticeship authorities, government agencies, NGOs and workers' compensation boards.
Work With Us
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, career-oriented individuals who wish to be part of a large, dynamic and highly successful organization. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits, as well as exceptional career growth potential. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Bluedrop Learning Networks Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We just hire the best…