Controls & Equipment Ltd. (C & E) is a Maritime owned and operated company established in 1975 as the first independent controls contractor in the Atlantic Provinces. The company has grown to over 130 employees located in our head office in Moncton, NB and six branch offices providing superior coverage to the Maritime Region.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Automation Technician to join our Service Team in Saint John, New Brunswick.
In this role the Automation Service Technician will be responsible for the following duties:
- Conduct service calls as required for building automation
- Create system graphics
- Train on site staff in use of equipment & controls
- Ensure control systems are programmed as per sequence of operations
- Follow company safety program
- Participate in on-going training/certifications as required to meet job requirements
- Troubleshoot control systems for HVAC/Lighting/Access applications
- Communicate with customers and/or engineers on service and construction jobs
- Ensure all reports are legible and factual
- On-Call rotation will be required
- Work flexible hours if necessary to meet job demands
- Be bondable and able to pass a security check
- Valid driver’s License
- Completion of a 2 or 3-year technology program.
- Knowledge of building automation systems
- Experience working in the Automation field in any trade or a combination of education and experience will be considered
- Working knowledge of C&E product line a definite asset. (Training will be provided)
- Experience in programming and commissioning HVAC DDC systems is a definite asset
- Solid computer skills
- Must have excellent time management and project management and organizational skills
Please Apply on-line or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.