SyncDog Inc. is new to New Brunswick and is investing in an Atlantic Canada development office to expand our security software solutions for Government and Large Enterprises. SyncDog’s SentinelSecure software is focused on protecting smartphones and tablets and the data / IP contained on these devices. With experience and background in working with the U.S. Department of Defense and a number of Fortune 100 Enterprises SyncDog is building on a framework of knowledge and experience in this fast growing sector. We are looking to hire engineers and developers with mobility experience who have a passion for understanding the intricacies of data encryption, application development and enterprise architecture.
The Mobile developer will work directly with the systems architect to implement complex iOS & Android applications involving multiple containerized native applications connecting to a server-side component via SOAP web services. In depth knowledge of objective-C design patterns and implementation of complex device logic will be required. Previous experience integrating OpenSSL or CoreCrypto is preferred, as well as experience integrating with Exchange ActiveSync. The ideal candidate should possess one or both of the following skill sets:
- 3+ years of experience with Objective-C
- Strong Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with creating frameworks and libraries
- Understanding of non-ARC memory management and performance
- Experience in client/server iOS applications, particularly integration with Web Services
- Experience with client data storage using SQLite/SQLCipher
- Experience with custom protocols
- Proven experience with complex systems
- 3+ years experience in full-cycle Android development
- Clear understanding of the Android platform, native Activities and device performance
- Experience with device data storage (SQLCipher preferable)
- Integration with third party libraries
- Experience in creating custom libraries
- Experience in integrating with web services over HTTP
- Good understanding of device security, encryption protocols, etc.
Nice to have for both platforms :
- Experience with OpenSSL or related cryptography
- ActiveSync/Exchange integration
Salary Range: $65,000 - $85,000 per annum based on experience
To apply electronically, submit an application by clicking on the Apply Now button.