Crandall Engineering Ltd. is a multi-disciplinary engineering firm with over 100 staff offering civil, mechanical and electrical services from our offices in Moncton, Saint John and Fredericton. We are an Atlantic Canada, employee-owned firm that works for all levels of government, municipalities, private industry, architects, developers and individuals. Crandall is also proud to be an ISO 9001 registered firm, which ensures a consistently high level of quality.
Due to our continued growth, Crandall is looking for an Intermediate Civil Engineer for our Moncton and/or Fredericton location.
Why you should apply…
As an Intermediate Civil Engineer, under the direction of your Team Coordinator, you will primarily be responsible for the preparation of civil servicing designs including the design of roadworks, storm and sanitary sewers, watermains, lot grading and storm water management systems. But the most important reason why you should apply is for the opportunity to grow your career by working with some of the most knowledgeable professionals in the industry!
Some of the competencies we are looking for…
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Attention to Detail while multi-tasking
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Proficient with MS office
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D would be considered an asset
How you’ll bring value…
- Prepare written technical reports including but not limited to feasibility studies, concept design, and detailed design
- Prepare contract documents and construction drawings
- Assist with Project Management tasks including managing schedules, budgets, reporting, and contract administration during construction
- Achieve budget compliance on assigned engineering projects to ensure financial objectives are met or exceeded
- Effectively and clearly communicate, both verbally and in writing, with clients (internal and external)
- Coordinate sub-consultants' activity on projects
- Execute projects in accordance with company guidelines and standards
What is required for the position...
- Degree in civil engineering from an accredited university
- Registered or eligible for immediate registration with APEGNB.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in infrastructure design
We pride ourselves on our family-oriented culture and our customer-focused approach. We are committed to, and are recognized by our employees, for providing long-term rewarding careers. We do this by offering an exciting, team oriented and continuous learning work environment.
Crandall is proud to be recognized as one of the “Best Firms to Work For” in North America. Having ranked for 2 consecutive years and being the only Canadian firm to rank is why you want to join the winning team at Crandall!
Applicants can submit their resume in confidence by mail or e-mail to the following:
Crandall Engineering Ltd. email@example.com
1077, St George Blvd, Suite 400 Tel: 1-866-857-2777
Moncton, NB E1E 4C9 Fax: 506-857-2753
Crandall Engineering Ltd. seeks to fully integrate the principles of Employment Equity and will ensure the full participation and advancement of members of historically disadvantaged groups (i.e., members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, women, and aboriginal peoples). Crandall Engineering Ltd. will achieve this by ensuring that its hiring process is fair and equitable for all persons.