Atlantic Canada’s Fencing Leader For Over 100 Years
Eastern Fence is presently accepting applications for IT Systems Technician.
As an IT Systems Technician you will work out of our head office in Moncton, New Brunswick, and report directly to the IT Systems Manager. Compensated travel is required, at times, to service our other locations in NB, NS, and PEI. This position in the IT department is permanent full time and offers a competitive salary as well as comprehensive benefits, along with the opportunity to advance.
Eastern Fence is a growth oriented industry leader and Atlantic Canada’s largest fence company, with offices in Moncton, Halifax, Charlottetown, Sydney, Bathurst and Saint John. We provide services to the construction industry, municipalities, governments and the general public.
- Remote and local back-up systems.
- Malware/ spyware and virus monitoring and removal.
- General troubleshooting of all computer systems.
- Investigation and diagnosis of all network issues.
- Management of all company e-mail and spam servers.
- Periodic branch site visits.
- Special projects as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Hands on experience installing and configuring IT hardware and software.
- Working familiarity with PC and Server Windows operating systems.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and communication skills.
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical systems and circuitry is an asset
For further information on our company visit www.easternfence.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Eastern Fence Ltd.
c/o Nicholas Hale
80 Henri Dunant St.
To apply electronically, please click on the Apply Now button.