About MUFG Investor Services:
MUFG Investor Services provides asset servicing solutions to the global investment management industry. Leveraging the financial and intellectual capital of MUFG – one of the largest banks in the world with $2.4 trillion in assets – we provide clients access to a range of leading solutions from fund administration, middle office outsourcing, custody, foreign exchange, trustee services and depository to securities lending and other banking services.
Due to exceptional demand for its services we are seeking a Senior Manager, Client Services to work in our Halifax office. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing organization.
- Have a minimum of eight years’ experience in the administration of Hedge Funds
- Possess a recognized accounting designation, or other relevant qualification
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of software applications
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a team, whilst also being able to be hands on in technical work
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of funds, fund structures, fee calculations, trading strategies, financial instruments and fund offering documentation
- Responsible for establishment of processes and procedures for client relationship management
- Assist in the development and growth of the Halifax office
- Assist in generating ideas for maximizing client fee revenue
- Work closely with client relationship managers to ensure timely and accurate deliverables to our clients
- Support client relationship managers in carrying out day to day duties as required
- Support in the design and implementation of operation automation projects
- Ensuring adequate cross training and cover in place for all services provided to clients
- Sign off on payment of fund expenses in applicable banking system, ensuring controls are followed
- Generate ideas for the improvement of the NAV process, technological requirements, client reporting and internal reporting
- Responsible for training and professional development of self and others in the team
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Advise and contribute to the improvement in internal processes, transparency standards and reporting in order to match the highest quality standards set by the industry
- Manage a team of Fund Accountants, Senior Fund Accountants and Managers in performing accounting and administration service delivery to customers
- Manage recruitment, training and performance evaluations
- Participate in the development, testing and implementation of new systems
- Perform other duties as assigned and incidental to the work described above
- Any other ad-hoc duties, as required
MUFG provides all of its employees with an extremely competitive and attractive compensation package. In addition to base salary, there is a group medical insurance plan, group pension plan, reimbursement of professional subscriptions, paid holidays and assistance towards gym memberships.
Starting salary will be dependent on previous experience.
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter quoting the position title in the subject to OperationsRecruiting-Halifax@mfsadmin.com. We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted.
MUFG Investor Services is an equal opportunity employer.