10-12B, 209 Aerotech Dr
Goffs, Nova Scotia B2T 1K3 Canada
World Link Food Distributors Inc is a Nova Scotia based company which distributes over 8 million pounds of fresh and processed seafood a year to over 24 countries around the world. We are currently seeking a Sales Representative to join our team. Our offices are conveniently located close to the Halifax airport with plenty of free parking.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Representative will be responsible for our European and Canadian key accounts. Responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work closely with Sales Director to provide service to key accounts including supermarket chains & European distribution
- Present and sell company products to current and potential clients
- Identify sales prospects and specific targets and project the number of contacts to be made
- Regularly contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Identify and resolve client concerns through quality checks and follow up
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, professional, individual who has a positive attitude and enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment. The person possesses the following qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in sales of seafood products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to negotiate, influence and make presentations
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of customs regulations and policies, freight forwarding, domestic and international transportation considered an asset
- Fluency in French considered an asset
The company offers flexible work hours, comprehensive health benefits and generous vacation policy Salary is negotiable depending upon qualifications.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org articulating how you meet the above qualifications and your salary expectations. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.