Crandall Engineering Ltd. is a multi-disciplinary engineering firm with over 100 staff offering civil, mechanical and electrical services from our offices in Moncton, Saint John and Fredericton. We are an Atlantic Canada, employee-owned firm that works for all levels of government, municipalities, private industry, architects, developers and individuals. Crandall is also proud to be an ISO 9001 registered firm, which ensures a consistently high level of quality.
Due to our continued growth, Crandall is looking for a Intermediate Mechanical Engineer for our Moncton or Fredericton location.
The candidate will be asked to design projects of varying sizes and complexity including HVAC, fire protection and plumbing for commercial, industrial and institutional buildings. The position will also involve dealing with Clients, Contractors and Suppliers in the positive promotion of the firm.
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Time Management
Education and Experience
- Mechanical Engineering degree.
- A minimum of 7 years relative experience with mechanical systems design.
- Candidates must have or be immediately eligible for P.Eng. registration with APEGNB.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to produce well‑written reports and technical specifications.
- Ability to plan, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
We pride ourselves on our family-oriented culture and our customer-focused approach. We are committed to, and are recognized by our employees, for providing long-term rewarding careers. We do this by offering an exciting, team oriented and continuous learning work environment.
Crandall is proud to be recognized as one of the “Best Firms to Work For” in North America. Having ranked for 2 consecutive years and being the only Canadian firm to rank is why you want to join the winning team at Crandall!
Applicants can submit their resume in confidence by mail or e-mail to the following:
Crandall Engineering Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org
1077, St George Blvd, Suite 400 Tel: 1-866-857-2777
Moncton, NB E1E 4C9 Fax: 506-857-2753
Crandall Engineering Ltd. seeks to fully integrate the principles of Employment Equity and will ensure the full participation and advancement of members of historically disadvantaged groups (i.e., members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, women, and aboriginal peoples). Crandall Engineering Ltd. will achieve this by ensuring that its hiring process is fair and equitable for all persons.