Reports to Wholesale Operations Manager
Jumping Bean Coffee is a progressive, energetic company with a goal to engineer the perfect cup of coffee. Our products are both environmentally and socially friendly, and so is our workplace. As our products reach store shelves across Canada, our team is also expanding and we’re looking for a dynamic, go-getting self-starter to fill the position of “Sales Coordinator – Warehouse” at our Mount Pearl Head Office and Warehouse.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in both office and warehouse settings, excellent organizational and planning skills, experience with inventory management / inside sales, basic office skills (Word, Excel, etc), and an established track record of reliability. Experience with Sage Accounting software and a diploma in a business or related field are desirable assets.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Sales Coordinator - Warehouse”.
Working in warehouse and office environment to fulfill wholesale orders and other duties as required.
- Ensures customer orders are processed timely and accurately.
- Maintains stock levels are sufficient for customer demand at all times.
- Manages inventory quantities to ensure that overstock is maintained at or below acceptable levels and that spoilage and shrinkage are minimized.
Duties and responsibilities
Primary Duties are:
- Accepts orders from Jumping Bean corporate and franchise cafés as well as wholesale customers and ensures they are processed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Communicates with customers and coworkers in courteous and professional manner.
- Ensures stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover demand from customers.
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Order office and warehouse supplies.
- Handles all shipping and receiving duties.
- Optimizing inventory control procedures to minimize shrinkage and spoilage.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships.
- Minor building manager duties.
- Other miscellaneous duties as they arise.
- Experience in similar positions of inventory management and / or inside sales.
- A diploma in business or related field would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel.
- Experience with Sage Accounting would be an asset.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- This position involves a combination of desk and warehouse work.
- This position will work during normal office / warehouse hours Monday to Friday.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Competitive pay; Negotiable; based on experience.
- Benefits / insurance plan.