We have an immediate opening for a Senior Accountant to join our growing team at Teed Saunders Doyle. The successful applicant will work in either our Fredericton or Saint John office, depending on the best fit for the applicant and the Firm.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- University Degree or Diploma with a concentration in Accounting
- CPA designation
- Minimum 3 years of audit and assurance experience, preferably in an accounting firm environment
As a Senior Accountant in our Firm your responsibilities will include:
- Providing accounting services such as audit engagements, review engagements, compilations, and notice to reader engagements
- Planning, preparation and execution of financial statements with appropriate note disclosures
- Working with clients under varying reporting frameworks across different industries and sectors
- Analysis and completion of corporate and personal income tax returns
- Working closely with clients and providing exceptional client service
Preferred applicants will possess the following skills and behaviours:
- Strong technical expertise in audit and accounting
- Emerging leadership skills
- Proficiency with Caseware, Doc-it, XCM, TaxPrep, or other equivalent accounting software
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem solver with solid analytical skills
At Teed Saunders Doyle, we work hard to deliver exceptional service and excellent value to our clients, and we like to have fun doing so. In other words, we take our work seriously— but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We believe in investing in our employees by providing on-going training, business tools and an attractive compensation package, which includes a health plan and a pension plan. So if you want to develop your career in a fast-paced, fun, and collegial atmosphere, we are the right fit for you.
To find out more information about our firm, please visit our website at www.teedsaundersdoyle.com.
Please submit your resume in confidence to Andy Clark, Chief Operating Officer, by clicking on the Apply Now button.
While we thank you for your interest in our firm, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.