Well established, Moncton, NB based, medium-size excavation company, specializing in municipal sewer & water, site works & subdivision development, currently seeking applicants for
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop survey plans and field layout files using CAD/Trimble Business Centre
- Ensure all project drawings are accurate and updated
- Perform field layout
- Perform earthwork volumetric computations
- Preparation and compilation of all data and documents related to construction surveys and record drawings
- Able to set site control, base station and calibration checks
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The successful candidate will possess previous experience or training in a CAD/Trimble Business Centre Technician role, ideally from a survey, highways, municipal/construction background
- Post secondary education with a concentration in surveying preferred
- Those with Journeyman experience will also be considered
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, as well as in a team environment
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
- Experience with Trimble GPS is an asset
Birch Hill Construction offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Position is full-time, starts immediately.
Please apply in person at 11 McElroy Street, in Moncton with resume and 3 work related references, or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 506-858-2736.
Please quote competition number ST0816-CB when applying.