If you’re ready to join forces with the notorious, never-duplicated Geek Squad, do so from the homiest place ever – HOME! We’re currently hiring seasonal Geek Squad Covert Operations Diagnostic and Experience (CODE) Agents who work remotely from their home office. Do you type at the speed of light or enjoy a good conversation over the phone? We have dedicated CODE Agents for Chat & Phone! Let’s talk about what suits you best.
Contracts are typically 6 months, but may have the potential for permanent employment.
What is your mission?
As a Geek Squad Diagnostic and Experience Agent, you goal is to fix, solve, or enhance your client’s technology. Whether they’re connecting because a virus has taken over their laptop - or they need help installing their favourite game - your goal is to ensure Geek Squad helps them out.
You’re hardwired to:
- Use phenomenal customer service skills to greet the client, determine their needs, make recommendations and ask for his/her direction.
- Perform diagnostics and Q&A support to clients with Apple computers, PC based computers, Tablets, cellular devices, or other connected devices.
- Recommend solutions that are appropriate and applicable to the client’s needs or desires.
- Connect clients with Repair Agents available for more intensive assistance,using clear communication to pass on relevant information regarding the client
- Maintain certain minimum KPI’s. That’s how we best serve our clients.
You come equipped with:
- A passion for technology and helping clients fix, solve, or enhance their experience with their technology.
- Standards. Geek Squad has standards - so should you. With pride, each Geek Squad Agent upholds these service standards and lives each day by following the 6-point pledge.
- 1 or more years’ experience in customer service.
- Experience in repairing customers devices in a face to face environment is an asset.
- Experience in a call centre environment is an asset.
- Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent (PC repair networking) preferred.
Your Home Office comes equipped with:
- A personal Windows-based computer with monitor, speakers and anti-virus software
- Subscription to a high-speed, hard-wired internet connection
- A door – Offices are required to be private and quiet.
If you’re ready to be a technical hero, apply now.