91 Water Street,
Charlottetown PE, Canada
Stepscan Technologies Inc. (Stepscan) is a medical technology company located in Charlottetown, PEI. The Stepscan product is a pressure sensitive floor tile system used by medical researchers and clinical rehabilitation specialist for the assessment of walking ability in patients with mobility impairments. We are looking for an Application Software Developer with a desire to play a critical role in the growth and development of a new medical technology company.
The Software Application Developer will work with the Stepscan product development team to build new dynamic features and applications for our Stepscan Gait Analysis System.
- Code, test, document and deliver requested functionality changes or enhancements to existing software and new software applications
- Work on both user-facing and non-user-facing portions of the software application
- Diagnose, debug, and resolve software problems;
- Ensure that systems are developed to meet business, functionality, quality, stability and sustainability requirements;
- Become an expert in technologies and tools used at the company including MongoDB, nodejs, and angularjs.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity with MongoDB, security policies, authentication methods (e.g., web tokens), and general information security awareness;
- Nice to Have: experience with Microsoft Azure, experience in C++ and Python, data modelling and tools.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Stepscan Technologies offers a competitive wage package and opportunities for growth. We also have a full medical and dental plan.
Interested candidates should e-mail their cover letters and curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.